Final Cut Studio Tour – Apple International Seminar
On Tuesday, June 12, Apple organizes the “Final Cut Studio Tour” at the Ciudad de la Imagen in Madrid: a free International Seminar aimed at professionals, teachers and students related to the different facets of film and video. Below are the details of the seminar.
Go behind the scenes – Final Cut Studio Tour
Apple International Seminar for Film and Video Professionals, Teachers and Students.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007. From 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Kinepolis Madrid. Image City. Pozuelo de Alarcon (Madrid)
We invite you to meet the experts and see how the tightly integrated tools of the new Final Cut Studio 2 help you get your work done more efficiently and affordably than ever before. Take a look at the latest innovations in Final Cut Studio 2 and discover how Final Cut Studio’s integrated post-production studio lets you animate, mix, and deliver with even greater freedom.
• Final Cut Pro 6 thoroughly. Discover the power of the open format timeline and the new ProRes 422 format.
• Motion 3 thoroughly. Learn how to quickly add depth and realism to your graphic animations for video and film. We invite you to see how to create an advertisement for a program from scratch: all in 3 dimensions and live.
• Soundtrack Pro thoroughly. Experience Soundtrack Pro 2 first-hand through the stages of audio post-production, sound design, and surround mix creation.
• Premiere of Color. Learn why color, like sound and music, is a fundamental “character” in your video productions. See how the Color app can be used to enhance dramatic frame quality from DV to 2K.
• Compressor 3 at full throttle. Find out how to prepare your content in the multitude of formats available today.
09:00 Accreditation of attendees and welcome coffee
10:00 Final Cut Studio 2
12:00 Demonstration of capabilities of the entire post-production studio
13:00 Closing of the Seminar
This International Seminar is designed for professionals, creators, students and teachers related to the areas of film and video.
MORE INFORMATION AND FREE REGISTRATION AT: