NBA 2K22: update 1.006 available on PS5 and Xbox Series X | S, the first official information
NBA 2K22 Update 1.006 has been released on PS5 and Xbox Series X | S. Here’s what we know for now about this official patch.
Visual Concepts published NBA 2K22 update 1.006 for PS5 and Xbox Series X | S versions of the game. This patch addresses some technical issues and improves some elements of the game. Let’s see what was indicated by the developers.
Based on what is shared by Visual Concepts, we know that theupdate 1.006 of NBA 2K22 introduces:
- Further stability improvements in an ongoing effort to improve the user experience.
- Fixed an issue that caused City / Rec / Pro-Am / W Online matches to disconnect before or after the match starts.
- Fixed an error code issue that prevented specific MyCAREER saves from being loaded into the City.
- Significantly improved loading speed when re-entering the city from inside a building (apartment, rec, Pro-Am, event center, etc.).
- Improved framerate when exploring the City on the Xbox Series X console.
- Traditional broadcast cameras are again available for use in MyNBA.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in some MyNBA Online saves overwriting other pre-existing saves.
- Gym Rat and On-Court Coach badges are now correctly applied to all badge loadouts.
- Increased the speed required before a player jumps / falls into or over the front row of the crowd via momentum.
- DJ booths will not be interactable when in close proximity to a mission NPC.
Finally, we would like to point out our review of the PS5 and Xbox Series X | S version of the game, in which we explain that “NBA 2K22 is a great basketball game. On the court we are at the highest levels, with a fluid and clean gameplay, which finally rewards teamwork on individuality, thanks to a new and highly appreciated fatigue management. It is a pity that Visual Concepts has worked more with chisel than trowel and there is no new weight especially off the pitch, with the City that, instead of being the flower in the cap of the package, it is a still immature place, which is not ready to become a sort of metaverse for virtual basketball lovers. Despite this, NBA 2K22 is an essential purchase for NBA basketball lovers who, again this year they will enjoy a very precise and refined simulation of their favorite sport. “