The vibrate feature may be distracting for some players. However, there is a way to enable or disable the controller shake feature on the XBox 360. Here’s how.
- press the Guide button (silver button in the center) on the controller.
- Go right on the sidewalk until you can choose «configurations«.
- Scroll down and select «preferences«.
- Scroll down and select «Vibration«.
- Clear the check for «Activate vibration«.
Frequently asked questions
Why doesn’t my controller vibrate?
The battery charge may be low. Try to recharge it.
Is there a way to do this on XBox One?
At the moment, there is no universal controller vibration setting on the XBox One. Some games have a setting in the game menus to turn off the vibration or rumble.