In the times we live in today, keeping news updated is usually extremely difficult, since not all platforms allow live editing of the content that has been published. Both Instagram and TikTok, They do not offer any tools that can be used to edit an already uploaded videosomething that can be done on YouTube without any problem (as long as it is done from the section called Studio).
Focusing specifically on what happens with TikTok when you want to edit an already uploaded video, There is a method that can be carried out to edit any of the videos that we have in our profile. Basically, the method consists of downloading the video without a watermark, and then use an editor to apply all changes that we believe are necessary.
Of course, once the video uploaded to TikTok has been edited, the content in question must be deleted, since The new video will replace the one we downloaded from our profile. It should be added that this will eliminate all the statistics obtained by the video we edited.
This is how you can edit videos on TikTok that have already been uploaded
If you forgot to add a fragment of video, text or image and you think that the lack of that content warrants this action, You will have no choice but to delete the video and upload it again with the content already added. You can use any video editor to do this, although we recommend downloading and installing CapCut, why? Because it is the official editor of TikTok (you can link with the account to upload videos directly from the editor itself).
- The first thing you will have to do is open the TikTok app.
- Within the social network, you must click on “Profile”, an option located in the lower right corner of the screen.
- In your TikTok profile you will have to select the video you want to edit.
- Once the video in question is opened, you must press on the three horizontal points (they appear at the bottom right of the screen).
- A menu will be displayed with several options, click on the one that says “More”.
- Copy the link of the video you want to edit.
- Open the browser and enter the SSSTIK website. There you will have to paste the link you copied.
- Then you must click on “Download”.
- Click on “No HD watermark”.
- Wait for the video to download.
- Once downloaded, open the CapCut app (We recommend using CapCut on PC to edit the video in a much more professional way).
- Click on the button that says “New project”.
- Select the video you have downloaded from your TikTok account.
- Finally, use the tools that CapCut offers you to edit the video.
Without anything else to add in this regard, when you have finished editing the video, you must upload it again to your TikTok account. Likewise, you will have to delete the old video, as you will replace it with the project you created using CapCut.