At the beginning of December, Huawei was due to present new wearables in China. This event ended up being postponed, but the ridiculous Huawei Watch Buds are now official.
On the outside, it is another very attractive Huawei smartwatch. But you can say that it is a true 2 in 1 since it hides a secret inside: some Bluetooth headphones.
Huawei Watch Buds is a smart watch with headphones inside
With the touch of a button, the screen of the Huawei Watch Buds opens to reveal a pair of Bluetooth headphones. These headphones have a cylindrical appearance and feature noise cancellation for calls and music.
Each headset weighs 4 grams and is IP54 certified. The display of the smartwatch is a circular AMOLED panel with 1.43 inches and a resolution of 466 by 466 pixels.
Like other Huawei products, here we have a device with a stainless steel casing. The 22mm strap is made of synthetic leather and is available in brown and black.
The main functions of the smartwatch have not been forgotten. As such, it measures heart rate, SpO2, atrial fibrillation and has the possibility of performing an electrocardiogram.
Sports-focused users can expect up to 80 sports modes and the inclusion of GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou for tracking. The device has the ArmoníaOS 3 operating system.
According to Huawei, we can count on a combined battery life of the watch and headphones for 3 days. In the field of playback, you can count on 4 hours of autonomy in the headphones.
At the moment, the Huawei Watch Buds have been presented in China for 2,988 yuan (407 euros). The brand has not yet revealed details about a possible global launch.
- Lamborghini Lanzador: the electric revolution inspired by space
- 3 Xiaomi smartphones are so cheap that it is difficult (really) to believe it Rui Bacelar August 15, 2023
- How to take a screenshot anonymously on Instagram
- Apple is preparing a new entry-level iPad with new features that fans will love Carlos Oliveira August 22, 2023
- Lotus surprises with the new 600 HP electric SUV Eletre Hyper SUV Rui Bacelar March 31, 2023
- Portugal leads the digital future: Digital Nations Summit in Lisbon