Chivalry 2: the cross-play Open Beta starts today on PC, PlayStation and Xbox, the OST is on Spotify
Torn Banner Studios began final testing before the launch of Chivalry 2: the cross-play Open Beta begins today on PC, PlayStation and Xbox, while the OST is on Spotify.
Torn Banner Studios began final testing before the launch of Chivalry 2, its multiplayer game focused on hand-to-hand combat. Starting today, in fact, the players PC (via Epic Games Store), PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S they can download and play the Open Beta cross-play, so as to begin to get used to the game, regardless of the platform. The beta will be available until June 1st. Furthermore, for music lovers, the developer has put the official OST on Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music and more.
Staying true to their policy of supporting independent composers and creatives, Tripwire Presents and Torn Banner Studios have finalized a deal on a less traditional sales model, giving the composer the official soundtrack Chivalry 2 JD Spears (The Daily Show, Pursuit of Happiness, American Pickers) 100% direct sales revenue, while retaining the rights to use that music in current and future game content and marketing.
The Cross-Play Open Beta includes:
● Cross-play on all platforms: Cross-play breaks down the boundaries between PC and console, allowing players to face off on the battlefield together, regardless of platform.
● The Slaughter of Coxwell (New Team Objective Map): The Mason Order tries to make a brutal example of the peaceful village of Coxwell after declaring its support for Argon II. He burns the village, breaks the gate, steals the gold and kills the soldiers.
● The Battle of Darkforest (New Team Objective map): Agathian forces are lurking, ready to ambush the Mason army as it marches to kill the Duke of Fogbern Keep. Destroy the barricade, push the convoy, conquer and hold the guardhouse and kill the Duke.
● The Siege of Rudhelm (Map Team objective): After weeks of siege, the Agathian forces begin a final assault on a Mason stronghold defended by the heir. Push the siege towers, conquer and hold the guardhouse, burn the tents, push the siege ramps, conquer and hold the courtyard and take down the heir to achieve victory.
● The Battle of Wardenglade (Team Deathmatch / FFA Map): The armies of the Mason Order and Agathian Knights meet in an open battlefield at par.
● Tournament Grounds (Team Deathmatch / FFA Map): Elite warriors of the Mason Order and the Agathian Knights fight for supremacy and crowd worship.
● Free for All (New Game Mode): It’s you against everyone else in this chaotic free-for-all frenzy that first appears in the Cross-Play Open Beta.
● Full Customization (New for Open Beta): Customize your in-game appearance and unlock a wide variety of cosmetic options as you gain experience with each of the game’s four base classes and 12 sub-classes.
● Duel Server (New for Open Beta): Available for PC only, players can choose to join special servers set up for players who want to hone their 1-on-1 dueling skills with other players. Participants are advised to respect the honor system and respect players who aim to focus on one-on-one duels.
● Server Options for 64/40 Players (New for Open Beta): Experience the chaos of epic medieval battlefields, launch on the front lines and experience true full-scale combat supporting up to 64 players designed to capture the intensity and scope of “Battle of the ********” from Game of Thrones. For players interested in more strategic battles that require more communication and teamwork, there will also be options to join 40-player servers for Team Objective mode.
● Cross Play Party (new for Open Beta): Players can now group and form a party on the same platform before joining a Cross-Play match.